B A C K

HEY
MY old young space.
I tend to come here weekly
but as the age grows, I found there is nothing much for me to tell.
Indeed I do just keep to myself after a cigarette. 


I was thinking about this few years
I feel really homeless 
None of the them actually warm my heart.
I try really hard to get into them
I do treat them with my heart with hundred of my love but I don't think they appreciate
As I don't for something paying back but I still expect else.


I might have a strong heart and wish to have my own family but I still fear of.
Fear in what?Hmmm.. fear in failure of forming a family.
I predict a bad ending for myself even I know we must have a positive mindset at first.
I worry my heart unable to stay strong and close with my soul.


HOMELESS make me really suffer.
I can't find a place which I can stay there for whole day whole year 
There is nothing last long I knew but I still hope my home can be the one.
Hmmm..it's seem like really hard to do so
What it is called HOME?
I think there are just HOUSE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you :)

DEAR EX

习惯性 :')