Thank you :)
Last night, I cried
because of getting injured from the accident
Cried is not because of the painful
Just PAIN, I still can afford
I cried for SCARE
keep it as secret, I just don't want to tell out
That is not a thing can proud of :)
This morning, I heard this song
This morning, I heard this song
and I listened the lyrics carefully
After listening..
I m thinking of what should I scare, worry and afraid to?
SELINA's situation is more worse than me
What is the point for me to cry to???
Be brave girl
Be brave girl
Never try to run away
Never try to think negative
Faced the problem
Faced the afraid
Don't care what other said!!
Be yourself :)
Be yourself :)
From the accident
I can really feel who are the people I wanted to appreciate in the future
and who are not! :)
I know who are really care me and who are not
I know who are my real friends and who are not
I can feel and I know it clearly :)
Sometime, In life
I'm blind
but
when something happened
You will know :)
Worth or not that is depend
Friends are not tools
but when I give them my heart
I'll also get back when I needed
Their care, their hug, and many....
Thank you :)
All can I say is THANK YOU :)
Thank you that I met you all :)
Thank you that I met you all :)
謝謝你們
愛我的每個人 :)
Comments
Post a Comment