Work Hard! Play Hard!
Seriously, I have no idea to blog in English! May be I already biasa in using Mandarin blog for so many years.. Anyway, because of my banana friends complaint about the lousy Google translate hardly translate Chinese to English, I think I choose to use English for blogging! * Here I meant SOMETIME ! lolllll..
Ytd was a bad mood day !I know is hardly see that I 'm in a bad mood! *Good in cover because I accidentally broke the bottle and I'm just realize that once a thing broken it's hard to back to original! *again over-thinking.. May be is my problem, I always too positive thinking and I still believe that thing can back to the original ;') It's hard to accept but I 'll try my best to change my minds!
Miss this little cute guy so much!! ♥
Time flies so fast! Is FLY-DAY again !!I think almost 3 weeks I didn't go back to hometown.
Quite miss my family but you know sometime we have to learn to be independence especially I am planning to live at foreign country in the future..During that time,the distance not just as near as Penang and Kulim..
It is talking about few hours flight..No natter how much I miss , I have to learn to TAHAN
Habits can help me go through all of the missing ///
It this really happened in New Zealand? It's so cuteeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Dream of traveler ! Working Holiday is a good choice , I think xD
Mean work with grape? Apple?
and travel!!!! *YEAH!!
Keep shopping this few days! yet this few months actually !!I checked back my receipt and *OMG!! I think I spent over than 1000 ringgit within 2 months =.= what happened to me??? I think is time to save money already! If not my Paris will become too far for me!!! SAVE! SAVE! SAVE! or can please someone keep my card... :/
*Awesome!!!! So nice! I wanna go there!!!!!!
What the next? I'm going to have my second tattoo on my birthday :) Addicted already !! People asking feel pain or not..OF COURSE!!! You're not a died people, sure will feel the pain, but it really syok!! May be you might said or ask why want to get more tattoo on your body? ermmmm.. not say for fun but I really love it ♥ Tattoo idea still not sure, but possibly is WORD tattoo this time :D
This fewww days, crazy in work out in my hostel! Sweat like a boss!! I wanna get six-pack , isn't that possible? *hahaha
Like that?
My dream SIX-PACK!!! hahahahaha
NO!!! *just kidding .. It's too over for me, I m not going to be a muscle woman :/
NO!!! *just kidding .. It's too over for me, I m not going to be a muscle woman :/
Or like that? Nope! Too thin for me ..lollll and this is not easy to go through the training!! *sign
This is my TRUE dream body !! Photo from instagram, Karen! She is also one of the blogger I love :)
Buddies, Study hard ! Work hard ! and PLAY hard !!
Anyways, be urself and love yourself ♥ Bon journe(e)





.jpg)
.jpg)


Comments
Post a Comment