Fake Smile make me become stronger!
Yes!
I'm tired..
Tired, tired, really tired..
I'm tired..
Tired, tired, really tired..
Put smile on my face
make other happy
do everything I can for others
How about me?
do everything I can for others
How about me?
Who care me?
I want to be selfish
but I can't even work it!
but I can't even work it!
我不是神
也不是仙
也不是仙
我也会难过。
Just like what he said to me:
解决不了的就让时间冲淡吧。。或许时间不会让你忘记,但 至少会让你习惯。
解决不了的就让时间冲淡吧。。或许时间不会让你忘记,但
I will always remember this
What can I do is just let myself go..
Only me can survive myself!
I know I CAN!
I know I already grow up
I know I already grow up
I knew how strong enough I am!
I believe that I can do something you never expected!
Give me sometime
I believe that I can do something you never expected!
Give me sometime
I will proof it to you!
Comments
Post a Comment