泰坦尼克号 ♥





昨天 23号
去看了Titanic
和我最亲爱的 Mr.K :)


依然是以前的我


那么泪浅
那么的易掉泪






以前,真的不懂什么叫爱情
所以这部电影,也真的只是一部电影



经过昨晚,在电影院的那3个小时
我发现 TITANIC 真的会是我这一生最爱的电影
更会是我这一生觉得最棒的电影




一部好的电影,是我们一直都记住在心底的
以前还小,电影里所说的对白,半知不解
现在长大了,所说的对白,都一句触心底



现在想起,眼眶真的还湿湿的。
他们的爱情,真的很短暂但却看见了彼此的真心。
偏偏却是命运弄人,还是分离了
但,我知道他们的爱还在,承诺也是。






You jump, I jump 是生死相随的承诺
I'll never let go 是不管生死也愿意去兑现承诺



爱情每个人都会得到
但承诺不是每个人都能兑现。

还记得这个对白吗?

当TITANIC沉后,Jack 和 Rose在冰海水里的时候:

ROSE: I love you, Jack.    
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?    
ROSE: I'm so cold.    
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?    
ROSE: I can't feel my body.    
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.    
ROSE: I promise.    
JACK: Never let go.    
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go. 






真正爱你的人,会知道让你幸福即使将来他不在你身边。
真正爱你的人,是答应了就会兑现,去实现的,即使对方已经离自己远去。




虽然只是电影,但却从中学会了不少。





就像女主角一样
他勇敢的反驳自己的命运 
她最后决定不上救生艇
简单的只是因为:不想后悔


勇敢的去争取自己想要的
是没有错的
自己的命运是这样,爱情亦是。





泰坦尼克号,一部 我永远不会忘记的电影 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you :)

DEAR EX

习惯性 :')