JEALOUSY
WHAT THE HELL!!
this fucking feel has appeared!!
How is this feeling disappear from my life?
about JEALOUSY
I dont know !!
Just feel like I have to stop it immediately
and not to be too childish like now!!
Just feel like I have to stop it immediately
and not to be too childish like now!!
Jealous always make me crazy
and look like a kid!!
STOP
and look like a kid!!
STOP
I don't want me be like this!
OMG!!
jealous make me look stupid and low class!!
Girl, now you have to learn
learn how to face everything
learn how to control your temper
learn how to be a woman but not a kid
learn how to hold my tears drop from my eyes
Just learn :')
Never has this kind of feel from other guys
just you will make me crazy like this
JUST YOU!!
what can I say?
nothing I can say..
learn how to be a woman but not a kid
learn how to hold my tears drop from my eyes
Just learn :')
Never has this kind of feel from other guys
just you will make me crazy like this
JUST YOU!!
what can I say?
nothing I can say..

Comments
Post a Comment