HAPPY NEW YEAR ♥
29th
Happy Birthday to you :)
A simple birthday wish I think
30th
A day be with you :)
nothing is special
It's just simple like normal
but I really hate that feel of HIDE
That is hard for me!!
Just hate!!
Don't left me behind
I scare alone and the feel of lonely
Don't left me behind
I scare alone and the feel of lonely
31th
A movie night with you :)
"23.59"
I still like before so kia si
Ghost movie is not suit to me!!
but I like that you are beside me
So warm..
but when can we be XXXX ?
suak larr..
just left this feel get away from me!!
A new year will come to me..
but when can we be XXXX ?
suak larr..
just left this feel get away from me!!
A new year will come to me..
A different ending of 2011 and beginning of 2012
2010 I have my precious
2011 I have nothing beside me
2010 I have my precious
2011 I have nothing beside me
Just tell myself : Don't be too are about this!!
Useless what :D
A new year still giving me new hopes
Hope :
1. You all (people surroundings me) always be happy and be healthy
Useless what :D
A new year still giving me new hopes
Hope :
1. You all (people surroundings me) always be happy and be healthy
2. Love you always :)
3. got more hope xD
Guys, just enjoy your life :)
3. got more hope xD
Guys, just enjoy your life :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
2012, I'm COMING!!
2012, I'm COMING!!
Comments
Post a Comment