Stress!!! T.T



Already in Sem 2
Feel stress because I know the next will be more hard for me
Feel like wanna crying but I know I must be very strong so can't
Because I never want to be LOSER!!


I want go CLUBBING right now
spread out my stress using this way..
but I know this is not allow :)


Every class bring me new knowledge.
Ms.Karaiti say : Without wasting your parent's money, so you must something new for each class.
I think I GET what she said in last class.


What is the purpose I went college and keep studying?
For learning and gain new knowledge!
In addition, I also want to achieve what had I promised myself before!
My dream!! I CANNOT forget it easily!!!


Hope the next I can do everything smoothly
I know this is just a talk
In everything, it never be too smooth but we will get challenge xD
I'll try my best to do all of this..

For all my friends who in DCA n DHM
We are the best!!
Never give up!!
Gambateh!!






-- Back from Penang
For celebrating aunty's birthday

Happy Birthday


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you :)

DEAR EX

习惯性 :')