Thank you :)
Last night, I cried because of getting injured from the accident Cried is not because of the painful Just PAIN, I still can afford I cried for SCARE keep it as secret, I just don't want to tell out That is not a thing can proud of :) This morning, I heard this song and I listened the lyrics carefully After listening.. I m thinking of what should I scare, worry and afraid to? SELINA's situation is more worse than me What is the point for me to cry to??? Be brave girl Never try to run away Never try to think negative Faced the problem Faced the afraid Don't care what other said!! Be yourself :) From the accident I can really feel who are the people I wanted to appreciate in the future and who are not! :) I know who are really care me and who are not I know who are my real friends and who are not I can feel and I know it clearly :) Sometime, In life I'm blind but when something happened You will know :) Worth or not that is depend ...

Comments
Post a Comment