L.O.V.E
I just finished my class
and now I stay at my hostel and online for blogging..
Start from now..
I'll blogging in English because my friend said my blog write in Chinese
He cant read it..so because if him, I use ENGLISH
Lawrence, feel touch or not ?XD
In fact..I'm ok..
nothing happened..but just feel tired..
Just make it simple..
complicated are not suitable for me..
because I know sometime I bah bah..
nevermind lar..
Just enjoy what I have now..
My new friends, thank you all of you..
Feel so happy and enjoyable last month
Hope the next all will become more syok :D
Why many people don't know how to LOVE?
I'm very curious about this..
If you wish to love then please don't scare to get hurt
If you don't want to get hurt then please don't LOVE!!
Love is not equal to bird cage
don't try to take away each other's freedom..
don't try to take away each other's freedom..
If you love her/him don't try to hurt each other..
When you promise her/him, at that time you also have to promise yourself won't break the promise..
When you feel lost, don't say other side she/he don't have love you anymore..
This is stupid!!!
This is stupid!!!
Never love, never get
Never get, never know what is LOVE
Never get, never know what is LOVE
Please, just let her feel you are still love her..
don't hurt her..
don't hurt her..
I never saw her cry until lost sound..
Saw in my eyes, I feel pain..
The pain more than the words I can said!!
Saw in my eyes, I feel pain..
The pain more than the words I can said!!
You hurt her..while you hurt other 3 gals..
Remember..
Remember..
In the world, don't have people how wish to cry for you except the one who really love you more than herself..
This is just what I can say..

Comments
Post a Comment