Valentine`s Day♥
Happy Valentine Day To all My friends ♥
Today, No CELEBRATING
Just stay at home as a good girl
hahaXD
I am a very easily satisfied
Valentine's Day is not important to me
Although most people pay attention to the festival are
For me, have you every day is Valentine's Day
Just know you love me
As long as you when I need you by my side
I'm happy when you listen to me all the fun things that
I'm sad time for me to rely on your shoulder
Occasionally you bought me delicious
That is enough..
I know my love little show
but please trusted that I will LoVE you until the day our fate end
Dear, I'm sorry that I cant be a perfect girlfriend
I admit that I am bad temper
always angry
but for you I really changing
I do not know how far it always
But now is the best proof
情人節快樂♥
I ♥ YOU
I ♥ YOU

Comments
Post a Comment