Lost T.T


I try to keep myself happy
but I CANT do it perfectly
when I heard somebody who seem like not very support what the subject I will take in my next way

May be U never understand
what U had said I have listen and put them in my heart as them percious~
U said: Mankind must have dream n destinasi
I still remember what u said to me
then are u remember what had u said before?

Sometimes I really feel lost
no supporter...
I know what are your hope
You hope my take "buisness management"/"acoounting"
then can help you
but I m not intrested about that..
I cant do that for myself~

I also hope me can be your perfect and obey daughter
but that is my future and my dream
I never want to take wrong way and regret
I HATE REGRET!!!!!

I think I have sure my way
but now I lost my direction
MOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who can help me?
I think the answer will be nobody~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you :)

DEAR EX

习惯性 :')